What is the recommended holding period for investing in cryptocurrencies?Last revision: Aug 25, 2017
Generalized recommendation is to hold your cryptocurrency investments for at least 1-2 years. This is a minimum time frame required for these technologies to gain more visibility and to start on the path of global adoption.
This is not a guarantee nor a prediction – merely our opinion - real life decisions should be made by estimating multiple factors, such as market conditions, your financial situation, etc.
Frequently asked questions
- How to verify my account?
- How can i change my account details?
- How can i close my account?
- How can i view my trading history?
- How to enable 2nd factor authentication?
- What should i do if i lost my 2nd factor authenticator?
- 2nd factor authenticator troubleshooting
- How to securely store your currencies on your own?
- How we secure your assets?
- How to enable PGP or GPG email encryption?
- How to start trading?
- Supported cryptocurrencies and trading pairs
- How can I buy or sell cryptocurrencies?
- What are the fees for buying and selling?
- How are orders processed?
- How to cancel an order?
Deposits & Withdrawals
- How to do a bank deposit?
- How to deposit bitcoin?
- How to deposit altcoins?
- How to withdraw cryptocurrencies?
- How to withdraw to bank?
- Estimated withdrawal time
- Estimated deposit time