Supported order commentsLast revision: Mar 03, 2019
Order comments are useful to leave when you have specific requests.
- Comment: "Upon order completion prepare my money for withdrawal."
This saves time in advance and lets us process upcoming withdrawal faster.
- Comment: "If my limit order isn't filled in 5 days, buy/sell at market price."
This is convenient for the user, because the order will be completed no matter the market conditions.
- Comment: "Contact me before buying/selling to make sure i agree to the price."
We will send an email with the price before proceeding and will complete the order only after your confirmation.
- Comment: "Cancel my order if it doesn't get filled in 3 days."
This will save time as you wont need to login again and cancel the order after 3 days.
We will be able to accomodate various similar comments which are clear and reasonable. If we cannot process the order according to the comment left, we will immediately inform you via email.
Frequently asked questions
- How to verify my account?
- How can i change my account details?
- How can i close my account?
- How can i view my trading history?
- How to enable 2nd factor authentication?
- What should i do if i lost my 2nd factor authenticator?
- 2nd factor authenticator troubleshooting
- How to securely store your currencies on your own?
- How we secure your assets?
- How to enable PGP or GPG email encryption?
- How to start trading?
- Supported cryptocurrencies and trading pairs
- How can I buy or sell cryptocurrencies?
- What are the fees for buying and selling?
- How are orders processed?
- How to cancel an order?
Deposits & Withdrawals
- How to do a bank deposit?
- How to deposit bitcoin?
- How to deposit altcoins?
- How to withdraw cryptocurrencies?
- How to withdraw to bank?
- Estimated withdrawal time
- Estimated deposit time