Kaiserex's OTC deskLast revision: Jul 01, 2019
Kaiserex OTC Trading Desk General Information and Processing Flow
The OTC Trading Desk can execute purchase or sale of larger quantities of supported cryptocurrencies at attractive rates. The minimum trade size is at least 50 000 EUR.
The process of OTC trading:
- Submit OTC application form (contact us to receive the form)
- Once it is approved our team will contact you
- You will be granted access for quotes via Email, Signal or Telegram
- If the quote is accepted OTC Desk will send the settlement instructions
Note: the funds must be deposited at least one day prior the settlement day.
Fees are fixed at 1% and we have a long standing track record of doing a very good job at getting good prices for our Clients.
We are very likely to offer a competitive rate, since we are connected to 37 cryptocurrency exchanges worldwide and dozens of other OTC desks, miners and investors.
Ask for a quote on supported cryptocurrencies without registration - same business day response guaranteed.
- Bitcoin - BTC
- Enigma - ENG
- Ethereum - ETH
- Ethereum Classic - ETC
- Decred - DCR
- Litecoin - LTC
- Monero - XMR
- NEM - XEM
- Ripple - XRP
- Stellar - XLM
- Dai - DAI
- Paxos Standard Token - PAX
- StableUSD - USDS
- Tether - USDT
- TrueUSD - TUSD
- USD coin - USDC
We are working with well known EU based law companies to mediate and provide escrow services and ensure trust, especially in larger size deals. Escrow services will cost additionally from 0.1% up to 1.5% depending on the deal size.
Frequently asked questions
- What is Kaiserex?
- What is blockchain?
- What is a cryptocurrency?
- Investment risks
- Investment potential
- What is the recommended holding period for investing in cryptocurrencies?
- What is the recommended investment strategy?
- Estimated time for support replies
- How to enable 2nd factor authentication?
- What should i do if i lost my 2nd factor authenticator?
- 2nd factor authenticator troubleshooting
- How to securely store your currencies on your own?
- How we secure your assets?
- How to enable PGP or GPG email encryption?
- How to start trading?
- Supported cryptocurrencies and trading pairs
- Supported order comments
- How can I buy or sell cryptocurrencies?
- What are the fees for buying and selling?
- How are orders processed?
- How to cancel an order?
- Different order types and their usage
Deposits & Withdrawals
- How to do a bank deposit?
- How to deposit bitcoin?
- How to deposit altcoins?
- How to withdraw cryptocurrencies?
- How to withdraw to bank?
- Estimated withdrawal time
- Estimated deposit time