How to enable 2nd factor authentication?Last Revision: September 21, 2016
1. Log in to your Kaiserex account and select the Profile → Security page.
2. Install Google Authenticator from the app store on your android or iphone device.
3. Scan the QR code with your Google Authenticator app on your smartphone to create a new account within the app.
4. Next, enter the time-based 6-digit PIN the app generated into the field indicated by the red arrow. Click "Enable."
5. Login as usual. Enter your email and password and click "Login." Then, when prompted, enter the 6-digit PIN displayed in your Google Authenticator app on your smartphone and click "Login."
Frequently asked questions
- What is CRYPTO5?
- What is blockchain?
- What is a cryptocurrency?
- Investment risks
- Investment potential
- What is the recommended holding period for investing in CRYPTO5?
- What is the recommended investment strategy for CRYPTO5?
- Why CRYPTO5 is a good decision?
- What happens if we are wrong about CRYPTO5?
- Where is the value in our services?
- What can I do with CRYPTO5?
- How to enable 2nd factor authentication?
- How to securely store your currencies on your own?
- How we secure your assets?
Buying, selling and withdrawing
- How can I buy CRYPTO5?
- What are the fees for buying or selling CRYPTO5?
- How are CRYPTO5 orders processed?
- Can I deposit individual CRYPTO5 currencies to my account?
- Can I withdraw CRYPTO5 on to other platforms or exchanges?
- Can I buy or sell a fraction of CRYPTO5 unit?
- What does it mean split CRYPTO5 unit?