What should i do if i lost my 2nd factor authenticator?Last revision: Apr 10, 2020
In case you lose your 2nd factor authenticator please contact us by clicking Support in the top menu when you are logged in and send us a selfie with your ID and a written note saying "Kaiserex please remove my 2FA, Today's date" and we will fix that for you.
If your account was not identified and you can not provide comprehensive details about your account activity we will not be able to turn off 2fa.
Frequently asked questions
- How to verify my account?
- How can i change my account details?
- How can i close my account?
- How can i view my trading history?
- How to enable 2nd factor authentication?
- What should i do if i lost my 2nd factor authenticator?
- 2nd factor authenticator troubleshooting
- How to securely store your currencies on your own?
- How we secure your assets?
- How to enable PGP or GPG email encryption?
- How to start trading?
- Supported cryptocurrencies and trading pairs
- How can I buy or sell cryptocurrencies?
- How are orders processed?
- How to cancel an order?
Deposits & Withdrawals
- How to do a bank deposit?
- How to deposit bitcoin?
- How to deposit altcoins?
- How to withdraw cryptocurrencies?
- How to withdraw to bank?
- Estimated withdrawal time
- Estimated deposit time