What is Kaiserex?Last revision: Apr 10, 2020
Kaiserex is a premium cryptocurrency exchange focusing on providing excellent Client support and services.
Our exchange is operating since 2015 and we are located in Vilnius, Lithuania.
We strongly support cypherpunk philosophy and privacy focused cryptocurrency projects.
Even being a centralized exchange, we keep all of our Client's documents and main data offline.
Majority of cryptocurrency assets are kept offline as well, unless they are chosen to be autolent by the Client.
You get these advantages when you become our Client:
- Access to our infrastructure with 30+ cryptocurrency markets and multiple OTC partners worldwide
- Ability to autolend your cryptocurrencies and earn compounding interest
- Benefits of our proprietary trading bots, experience and connections in the market
Apart from that some other key benefits:
- Easy to use platform to buy/sell cryptocurrencies
- Simple and secure storage solution with flexibility to move funds whenever needed
- Customer support you can rely on
Frequently asked questions
- How to verify my account?
- How can i change my account details?
- How can i close my account?
- How can i view my trading history?
- How to enable 2nd factor authentication?
- What should i do if i lost my 2nd factor authenticator?
- 2nd factor authenticator troubleshooting
- How to securely store your currencies on your own?
- How we secure your assets?
- How to enable PGP or GPG email encryption?
- How to start trading?
- Supported cryptocurrencies and trading pairs
- How can I buy or sell cryptocurrencies?
- What are the fees for buying and selling?
- How are orders processed?
- How to cancel an order?
Deposits & Withdrawals
- How to do a bank deposit?
- How to deposit bitcoin?
- How to deposit altcoins?
- How to withdraw cryptocurrencies?
- How to withdraw to bank?
- Estimated withdrawal time
- Estimated deposit time