What is a cryptocurrency?Last revision: Aug 17, 2016
A digital currency in which encryption techniques are used to regulate the generation of units of currency and verify the transfer of funds, operating independently of a central bank.
The first cryptocurrency to be created was Bitcoin back in 2009.
Decentralized cryptocurrencies such as bitcoin now provide an outlet for personal wealth that is beyond restriction and confiscation.
Today there are hundreds of other cryptocurrencies, often referred to as Altcoins.
You can view the variety of available cryptocurrencies at Coinmarketcap.com
Frequently asked questions
- What is Kaiserex?
- What is blockchain?
- What is a cryptocurrency?
- Investment risks
- Investment potential
- What is the recommended holding period for investing in cryptocurrencies?
- What is the recommended investment strategy?
- Estimated time for support replies
- How to enable 2nd factor authentication?
- What should i do if i lost my 2nd factor authenticator?
- 2nd factor authenticator troubleshooting
- How to securely store your currencies on your own?
- How we secure your assets?
- How to enable PGP or GPG email encryption?
- How to start trading?
- Supported cryptocurrencies and trading pairs
- Supported order comments
- How can I buy or sell cryptocurrencies?
- What are the fees for buying and selling?
- How are orders processed?
- How to cancel an order?
- Different order types and their usage
Deposits & Withdrawals
- How to do a bank deposit?
- How to deposit bitcoin?
- How to deposit altcoins?
- How to withdraw cryptocurrencies?
- How to withdraw to bank?
- Estimated withdrawal time
- Estimated deposit time