What are the fees for buying and selling?Last revision: Mar 04, 2019
Fees are based on order volume, they are as follows:
Orders with EUR, USD, GBP, JPY, PLN, Altcoins and Stablecoins
Up to 300 EUR - 3 EUR fixed fee
300 - 5.000 EUR - 1%
5.000 - 10.000 EUR - 0.8%
10.000 - 20.00 0 EUR - 0.6%
20.000 - 100.000 EUR - 0.5%
100.000 EUR or more - 0.35%
Orders in BTC/Altcoin/Stablecoin pairs
Bitcoins get converted to EUR to estimate volume
For BTC worth up to 300 EUR - 3 EUR fixed fee
300 - 5.000 EUR - 0.8%
5.000 - 10.000 EUR - 0.6%
10.000 - 20.000 EUR - 0.4%
20.000 - 100.000 EUR - 0.2%
100.000 EUR or more - 0.18%
Minimum order amount is 10 EUR.
We have a track record of buying more cryptocurrency for our clients(2017 Autumn 3.26% more cryptocurrency bought), than they would get trading themselves.
Frequently asked questions
- What is Kaiserex?
- What is blockchain?
- What is a cryptocurrency?
- Investment risks
- Investment potential
- What is the recommended holding period for investing in cryptocurrencies?
- What is the recommended investment strategy?
- Estimated time for support replies
- How to enable 2nd factor authentication?
- What should i do if i lost my 2nd factor authenticator?
- 2nd factor authenticator troubleshooting
- How to securely store your currencies on your own?
- How we secure your assets?
- How to enable PGP or GPG email encryption?
- How to start trading?
- Supported cryptocurrencies and trading pairs
- Supported order comments
- How can I buy or sell cryptocurrencies?
- What are the fees for buying and selling?
- How are orders processed?
- How to cancel an order?
- Different order types and their usage
Deposits & Withdrawals
- How to do a bank deposit?
- How to deposit bitcoin?
- How to deposit altcoins?
- How to withdraw cryptocurrencies?
- How to withdraw to bank?
- Estimated withdrawal time
- Estimated deposit time