What are the fees for buying and selling?Last revision: Mar 10, 2020
Trading fees are fixed at 1% or 3 EUR whichever is higher.
Kaiserex trades on 37 other exchanges and acts as a broker, we try to get the best rate for our Client, any fees we have to pay to the bank or to our exchange partners will be covered by the Client and we will charge 1% on top of that as our service fee.
Orders with USD, GBP, JPY, PLN will encounter additional currency exchange fees which is determined by our banks.
Banking fees such as deposit/withdrawal when trading USD, GBP, JPY, PLN are charged on top and the Client has to cover them.
Minimum order amount is 10 EUR.
We have a track record of buying more cryptocurrency for our clients(2017 Autumn 3.26% more cryptocurrency bought), than they would get trading themselves.
Frequently asked questions
- What is Kaiserex?
- What is blockchain?
- What is a cryptocurrency?
- Investment risks
- Investment potential
- What is the recommended holding period for investing in cryptocurrencies?
- What is the recommended investment strategy?
- Estimated time for support replies
- How to enable 2nd factor authentication?
- What should i do if i lost my 2nd factor authenticator?
- 2nd factor authenticator troubleshooting
- How to securely store your currencies on your own?
- How we secure your assets?
- How to enable PGP or GPG email encryption?
- How to start trading?
- Supported cryptocurrencies and trading pairs
- Supported order comments
- How can I buy or sell cryptocurrencies?
- What are the fees for buying and selling?
- How are orders processed?
- How to cancel an order?
- Different order types and their usage
Deposits & Withdrawals
- How to do a bank deposit?
- How to deposit bitcoin?
- How to deposit altcoins?
- How to withdraw cryptocurrencies?
- How to withdraw to bank?
- Estimated withdrawal time
- Estimated deposit time