What are the fees for buying and selling?Last revision: Nov 26, 2020
Trading fees are fixed at 0.26% or 3 EUR whichever is higher.
Kaiserex trades on 37 other exchanges and acts as a broker, we try to get the best rate for our Clients, any fees we have to pay to the bank or to our exchange partners will be covered by the Client and we will charge 0.26% on top of that as our service fee.
Minimum order amount is 10 EUR.
Frequently asked questions
- How to verify my account?
- How can i change my account details?
- How can i close my account?
- How can i view my trading history?
- How to enable 2nd factor authentication?
- What should i do if i lost my 2nd factor authenticator?
- 2nd factor authenticator troubleshooting
- How to securely store your currencies on your own?
- How we secure your assets?
- How to enable PGP or GPG email encryption?
- How to start trading?
- Supported cryptocurrencies and trading pairs
- How can I buy or sell cryptocurrencies?
- What are the fees for buying and selling?
- How are orders processed?
- How to cancel an order?
Deposits & Withdrawals
- How to do a bank deposit?
- How to deposit bitcoin?
- How to deposit altcoins?
- How to withdraw cryptocurrencies?
- How to withdraw to bank?
- Estimated withdrawal time
- Estimated deposit time