How to verify my account?Last revision: Apr 10, 2020
You need to verify your account if you want to trade cryptocurrency pairs with EUR and/or withdraw to bank.
You can skip this step and trade crypto/crypto without verification.
To verify your account, simply Login, click on Support button in the top menu and send us your identification document(passport or national identity card) and a bank statement(which has your name and IBAN on it).
We will usually respond with a few follow up questions and quickly approve you after receiving the answers.
Please understand, that it is not our business or goal to collect as much data about yourself, these are simply legal requirements by EU and Lithuanian law which we follow.
After verification process is done, your documents are encrypted and stored offline.
Frequently asked questions
- How to verify my account?
- How can i change my account details?
- How can i close my account?
- How can i view my trading history?
- How to enable 2nd factor authentication?
- What should i do if i lost my 2nd factor authenticator?
- 2nd factor authenticator troubleshooting
- How to securely store your currencies on your own?
- How we secure your assets?
- How to enable PGP or GPG email encryption?
- How to start trading?
- Supported cryptocurrencies and trading pairs
- How can I buy or sell cryptocurrencies?
- What are the fees for buying and selling?
- How are orders processed?
- How to cancel an order?
Deposits & Withdrawals
- How to do a bank deposit?
- How to deposit bitcoin?
- How to deposit altcoins?
- How to withdraw cryptocurrencies?
- How to withdraw to bank?
- Estimated withdrawal time
- Estimated deposit time