How to enable 2nd factor authentication?Last revision: Feb 1, 2019
1. Log in to your Kaiserex account and select the Account -> Security page.
2. Install Google Authenticator from the app store on your android or iphone device.
3. Scan the QR code with your Google Authenticator app on your smartphone to create a new account within the app.
4. Enter the 6-digit PIN generated by Google Authenticator on Kaiserex website and click "Enable".
5. Login as usual. Enter your email and password and click "Login." Then, when prompted, enter the 6-digit PIN displayed in your Google Authenticator app on your smartphone and click "Login."
Frequently asked questions
- How to verify my account?
- How can i change my account details?
- How can i close my account?
- How can i view my trading history?
- How to enable 2nd factor authentication?
- What should i do if i lost my 2nd factor authenticator?
- 2nd factor authenticator troubleshooting
- How to securely store your currencies on your own?
- How we secure your assets?
- How to enable PGP or GPG email encryption?
- How to start trading?
- Supported cryptocurrencies and trading pairs
- How can I buy or sell cryptocurrencies?
- How are orders processed?
- How to cancel an order?
Deposits & Withdrawals
- How to do a bank deposit?
- How to deposit bitcoin?
- How to deposit altcoins?
- How to withdraw cryptocurrencies?
- How to withdraw to bank?
- Estimated withdrawal time
- Estimated deposit time