How to do a bank deposit?Last revision: Feb 1, 2019
Click on Deposit and choose Bankwire. You will be asked to enter your IBAN account and amount. After clicking Confirm you will be given deposit instructions.
Please be advised, that we do not allow third party deposits and your IBAN has to be preapproved before doing a bank deposit. You can verify your IBAN for deposits/withdrawals by sending your bank statement to us, simply contact us by clicking Support in the top menu when you are logged in.
Frequently asked questions
- How to verify my account?
- How can i change my account details?
- How can i close my account?
- How can i view my trading history?
- How to enable 2nd factor authentication?
- What should i do if i lost my 2nd factor authenticator?
- 2nd factor authenticator troubleshooting
- How to securely store your currencies on your own?
- How we secure your assets?
- How to enable PGP or GPG email encryption?
- How to start trading?
- Supported cryptocurrencies and trading pairs
- How can I buy or sell cryptocurrencies?
- How are orders processed?
- How to cancel an order?
Deposits & Withdrawals
- How to do a bank deposit?
- How to deposit bitcoin?
- How to deposit altcoins?
- How to withdraw cryptocurrencies?
- How to withdraw to bank?
- Estimated withdrawal time
- Estimated deposit time