How to cancel an order?Last revision: Jan 31, 2019
To cancel your order go to History -> Pending orders -> Find the order you want to cancel and click on "Cancel order" button.
If the order hasn't been processed yet, full order amount will be refunded to your balance. If the order is 50% completed, you will get a 50% refund and a new currency will be credited to your balance for the 50% you have already spent. Fees for partial order fills will be calculated proportionally: if total order fee was 5 EUR, you will pay 2.5 EUR fee for 50% order fill and the remaining 2.5 EUR will be refunded to your balance.
Order cancellation feature does not have any fees.
Frequently asked questions
- What is Kaiserex?
- What is blockchain?
- What is a cryptocurrency?
- Investment risks
- Investment potential
- What is the recommended holding period for investing in cryptocurrencies?
- What is the recommended investment strategy?
- Estimated time for support replies
- How to enable 2nd factor authentication?
- What should i do if i lost my 2nd factor authenticator?
- 2nd factor authenticator troubleshooting
- How to securely store your currencies on your own?
- How we secure your assets?
- How to enable PGP or GPG email encryption?
- How to start trading?
- Supported cryptocurrencies and trading pairs
- Supported order comments
- How can I buy or sell cryptocurrencies?
- What are the fees for buying and selling?
- How are orders processed?
- How to cancel an order?
- Different order types and their usage
Deposits & Withdrawals
- How to do a bank deposit?
- How to deposit bitcoin?
- How to deposit altcoins?
- How to withdraw cryptocurrencies?
- How to withdraw to bank?
- Estimated withdrawal time
- Estimated deposit time