How can I buy or sell cryptocurrencies?Last revision: Mar 10, 2020
1. Click on Login/Register
2. Once logged on the platform enable 2fa authentication.
3. If you have 0 balance, make a deposit via bankwire or with bitcoins.
Bitcoin deposits get credited automatically in less than an hour. Bankwire may take from 1 to 4 business days to get credited. You will get email notifications about new deposits.
4. Once you have bitcoins or EUR in your account, click on Trading to make your order.
6. Choose the currency you will be paying with and select the one you will be buying.
6. Enter the order amount.
7. Click on Place order.
Your order will be placed and we will proceed accordingly. Upon completion you will receive an email confirmation.
Find out more how we process your orders.
Frequently asked questions
- What is Kaiserex?
- What is blockchain?
- What is a cryptocurrency?
- Investment risks
- Investment potential
- What is the recommended holding period for investing in cryptocurrencies?
- What is the recommended investment strategy?
- Estimated time for support replies
- How to enable 2nd factor authentication?
- What should i do if i lost my 2nd factor authenticator?
- 2nd factor authenticator troubleshooting
- How to securely store your currencies on your own?
- How we secure your assets?
- How to enable PGP or GPG email encryption?
- How to start trading?
- Supported cryptocurrencies and trading pairs
- Supported order comments
- How can I buy or sell cryptocurrencies?
- What are the fees for buying and selling?
- How are orders processed?
- How to cancel an order?
- Different order types and their usage
Deposits & Withdrawals
- How to do a bank deposit?
- How to deposit bitcoin?
- How to deposit altcoins?
- How to withdraw cryptocurrencies?
- How to withdraw to bank?
- Estimated withdrawal time
- Estimated deposit time