Estimated withdrawal timeLast Revision: August 25, 2017
Due to security precautions cryptocurrency withdrawals are processed ~48 hours after they have been requested. Withdrawal time will vary from 24 hours up to 72 hours.
SEPA withdrawals will be processed in 1-5 business days.
Kaiserex as a premium exchange looks for the best price/risk ratio to buy or sell cryptocurrencies in the market. We have partnerships with dozens of exchanges and individuals. When you want to buy or sell a cryptocurrency we usually have to send your money to an exchange which is suppose to be reliable and has the best price. Since we are forced to rely on other exchanges we can not take responsibility for their actions and conduct. In the event of partner exchange taking longer or creating delays to release funds Kaiserex will provide proof of such delay and assist in trying to recover withheld money. Kaiserex will not reimburse or pay for any losses incurred.
During our operations we do strict due diligence on exchanges and try to keep money with them for very short periods of time. However our business nature forces us to use other companies which we have no control of and we have to hold part of our clients’ money with them.
Frequently asked questions
- Where is the value in Kaiserex services?
- Supported cryptocurrencies and trading pairs
- What is blockchain?
- What is a cryptocurrency?
- Investment risks
- Investment potential
- What is the recommended holding period for investing in cryptocurrencies?
- What is the recommended investment strategy?
- How to enable 2nd factor authentication?
- How to securely store your currencies on your own?
- How we secure your assets?
Buying, selling and withdrawing
- How can I buy cryptocurrencies?
- What are the fees for buying and selling?
- How are orders processed?
- Can I deposit individual cryptocurrencies to my account?
- Can I withdraw cryptocurrencies to other platforms or exchanges?