2nd factor authenticator troubleshootingLast revision: Apr 10, 2020
99.99% of the time 2nd factor authenticator doesn't work is because the time on the mobile phone is not synchronized.
2nd factor authenticator is very sensitive and needs correct time. If phone clock is being late even 30 seconds it will cause 2nd factor authenticator to fail.
Try to synchronize the time on your phone with online servers and if this doesn't help contact us by clicking Support in the top menu when you are logged in.
Frequently asked questions
- How to verify my account?
- How can i change my account details?
- How can i close my account?
- How can i view my trading history?
- How to enable 2nd factor authentication?
- What should i do if i lost my 2nd factor authenticator?
- 2nd factor authenticator troubleshooting
- How to securely store your currencies on your own?
- How we secure your assets?
- How to enable PGP or GPG email encryption?
- How to start trading?
- Supported cryptocurrencies and trading pairs
- How can I buy or sell cryptocurrencies?
- How are orders processed?
- How to cancel an order?
Deposits & Withdrawals
- How to do a bank deposit?
- How to deposit bitcoin?
- How to deposit altcoins?
- How to withdraw cryptocurrencies?
- How to withdraw to bank?
- Estimated withdrawal time
- Estimated deposit time